The Aquila 36: strong yet smooth aesthetics, with raked back lines, a low profile and some hull overhang that maximized deck space. All the deck space could be used as seating while the final accolade revealed itself in the two double cabins.
The 36’s open-style topsides can be optionally enclosed for more temperate climates. Featuring a large spray screen over the steering console, supported by two fiberglass bulkheads integrated into the gunwales and alloy struts forward to attach the composite bimini, it gives a clean profile while maximizing visibility.
Beneath was a functional layout with L-shaped seating and table to port, just across from the wet-bar, while the steering console is given plenty of space on starboard with a double seat.
The wet bar has a deep sink, icebox, and small fridge beneath with an optional hot plate to complete the casual galley arrangement.
The symmetrical cabin layout has the bed forward and bathrooms aft with a sliding door for privacy. Reaching a comfortable slow cruising speed of about 15 knots kept the fuel burn moderate at 58 liters per hour while moving on too fast cruising at 25 knots consumed 126 liters per hour for a range of 268nm.
The Aquila 36 really is a special power and like most cats, it can have many different lives, so have fun picking yours.
Rates (table can be swiped left on mobile)
|Duration||4 hours||6 hours||8 hours||24 hours||Weekly (Low Season)||Weekly (High Season)|
|Monday – Sunday||RM 7,000 nett||RM 8,000 nett||RM 9,000 nett||RM 15,000 nett||RM 82,000 nett||RM 92,000 nett|
Included Facilities, Equipment
- Fully air-conditioned interiors
- En suite bathrooms
- Modern Galley with full equipment
- Snorkelling gears(on a rental basis)
- Trolling/Fishing equipment(on a rental basis)
- Barbeque Grill
- Live bait tank
Optional add-ons & additional charges
- Self-Catering charge of RM1,000 applicable for charterer who arrange own catering. The charge covers loading, unloading, stashing drinks & provisions, cleaning & washing.
- Special charter request or extended night stay quoted separately
- Immigration clearance chargeable at RM1,500 for Koh Lipe trip
- Diving equipment will be quoted separately upon request