Layar Metro – Princess 66, one of the many 66 Princesses built by Marine Projects UK. She was built for extensive diving and cruising in the Asia. Accommodation on this Princess 66 is sufficient with a 4-cabin layout and 1 crew forward. The Mid Master Cabin is very spacious and takes advantage of the full beam of the yacht. The Forward VIP Guest Cabin is no less superior with the 2 other guest cabin to compliment the yachts accommodation. The galley is a fully enclosed galley next to the dining table. Options fitted on this yacht were not spared, as the owner wanted his yacht to go the extra mile.
Out at sea, the Princess 66 promises to deliver another classically refined driving experience with superb poise all the way up to a top speed of 27 knots, with fast efficient cruising above 18 knots.
Rates (table can be swiped left on mobile)
|Duration||4 hours||6 hours||8 hours||24 hours|
|Monday – Sunday||RM 14,000 nett||RM 16,000 nett||RM 18,000 nett||RM 22,000 nett|
Included Facilities, Equipment
- Fully air-conditioned interiors
- En Suite bathrooms
- Modern galley with full equipment
- LCD TV/Hi Fi/DVD
- Home Cinema System Bose
- Snorkeling gears
- BBQ Equipment
Optional add-ons & additional charges
- Self-Catering charge of RM1,000 applicable for charterer who arrange own catering. The charge covers loading, unloading, stashing drinks & provisions, cleaning & washing.
- Special charter request or extended night stay quoted separately
- Immigration clearance chargeable at RM1,500 for Koh Lipe trip
- Diving equipment will be quoted separately upon request